Twilight's Dream

...the manic musings of a fiber freak

Monday, January 15, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, it has been forever since I blogged! I got a second job working for Chris Roberts-Antieau back in August and it has been fun, challenging, and overwhelming all at the same time. I do sewing for her and I get to work from home, which fits in well with my wacky sleep schedule.

Another grand announcement, which has kept me preoccupied the last few months, is that I am four and a half months pregnant! We are so excited and I'm so grateful that my morning, afternoon and just about anytime sickness is over. Timmy and I got married in our living room on the Solstice and it was Perfect!


I'm going to put up a funny picture of me on a mechanical bull last Monday night. Let it be known that I didn't actually ride it, although I wanted to so bad. I did get to pose on it though, and I'm sure it was very entertaining watching me get up on that thing. Notice its horns had been knocked out already before I got ahold of it...and dig the red eyes!


I will sincerely try to be better about blogging in the New Year so talk to you all soon!



3 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Grease Wheel said...

Trust me I was rather proud of ripping those horns off!

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're wonderful! hehe! And you're glowing. They should've at least put the bull on low, surely that would've been fine and given that wee bairn a bit of a ride as well! lol

Love you girl and I want more pics of the belly!

~Echoe

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just left another comment but i think it got erased. i'm not sure. anyway i set myself on fire two weeks ago and life is abso-freakin nutty. there's a funny video of me tho if you wanna see some action. www.drumlady.blogspot.com.
i miss you terribly, wanna see preggy photos like yesterday and hope you'll call me, even though i've been a shmucky friend.
was telling the story about the bitten-off dildos to some friends the other day and almost cried at how long it's been.
202-213-7810
love u
k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home